What is Included
- Each adventure package is unique and we will ensure that you will have all of the basic things required to have a great day of fishing. A selection of fishing lines, flies, spoons, spinners, or bait will be supplied so that you won`t need to be concerned with running out of equipment. There will also be spare rods and reels available for rent if needed at pricing outlined above.
- Bottled water and snacks will be provided on all tours. Lunches are included for full day excursions. Please let us know if you have any allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Transportation from meeting place and all boating equipment (oars, life jackets, etc) will be provided when required.
- First aid kit will be present with each group.
What TO bring
- Your valid BC basic freshwater fishing license for anglers aged 16 and over. Available online at www.gofishbc.com.
- Any rods and reels you would like to bring. Rod rentals available for if needed at a rate of $40/day for fly rod rentals, $20/day for spinning rods or half prices for half day tours..
- Depending on type of tour, waders, rubber boots, hiking boots, rain gear, some form of hat and appropriate clothing for any weather. A dry pair of socks and change of clothes is always encouraged just in case.
- Personal items such as eyeglasses, sunglasses (polarized lenses are recommended), sunscreen, any special food or treats. Basically, anything you normally bring with you fishing or for other outdoor activities.
- A camera to capture special moments and stunning scenery from your day.
- Cash gratuity to say thank you to your guide for their commitment to excellent service.